Friday, August 27, 2010

Clerical minutiae and housekeeping.

Hello Fellow Appliquers!!!

I am writing to send a HUGE thank you to ALL who have been participating here on the Glorious Applique blog.  : )  You surprise, WOW and humble me with your interest, talent, creativity, and enthusiasm.

I want you to be aware that I will be off the grid and unavailable via the web from Friday 8/27 AM until Monday 8/30 AM.  So, if you wish an invitation to join, it will have to wait until I return.  I am not ignoring you.  I just won't be on the net.  Sorry for the inconvenience!

I look forward to seeing what's happening and catching up with you when I return!?  Enjoy your weekend.  : )

Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

  1. Have a nice week-end too, Pam:)

    ps/ I've bought a lot of KF's FT yesterday because...
    I've ordered the "Lollipop Trees" pattern!!! But it has a loooooong way to arrive until my Belgian mailbox:))))
    ...patience, patience...

    ReplyDelete