Monday, August 23, 2010

No not starting yet....




But I have found my background fabric today and bought all they had 10.7m so should not run out and the best part was the price
at $ 7.95 per meter.
I got the fabric at East Coast Fabrics, they have three shops in Queensland and stock some P&Q fabrics at great prices, the one store is only 10 minutes from me. I have found 1930's, Reproduction and all sorts there from time to time.

Hope you all have a great day and maybe I will just start a trial block... big grin.

cheers
Christine

7 comments:

  1. Your fabrics look great together--I'll be watching for that trial block! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, love the background! Even better at $ 7.95 per metre - where did you get this from? Kim McL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen that very fabric at my local but it sure wasn't priced that well. Have fun practising, you might have wandering scissors and thread like mine, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your background fabric...I'm yet to get mine...it's a big decision..
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another wonderful choice for a background!!! I LOVE seeing what everyone is choosing and ruling out too. Can hardly wait to see your 'trial' block, Christine... ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah Christine!!!! LOVE that top fabric... swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fabric peeking out of the basket. Onward and Upward..............

    ReplyDelete